Only 10 percent of the North American trucking and logistics market is currently outsourced. However, there are an array of challenges making it more difficult for companies to manage fleets and supply chains on their own.
Trends Favoring Outsourcing
- Shortage of qualified drivers and maintenance technicians
- Increasing cost and complexity to maintain new vehicle technology
- Compliance requirements related to environmental and safety regulations
- Complexity of global supply chains
- Increased purchase and operating costs for fleets
Customers New to Outsourcing
A large percentage of new business is coming from companies outsourcing for the first time
1 Non-GAAP financial measure. For a reconciliation of these non-GAAP financial measures, click here to access our "Non-GAAP Reconciliation" presentation.